For Sale Brown Cloth interior - Quakertown PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still in my '93. No tears, burns, odd smells, etc. Really nice condition. I'd keep them if Toyota seats worked with my back. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows included.

I'll also consider selling the door cards. They are also in good shape, other than the fact the PO replaced the front speaker with a set of Polk speakers, and modified the front door cards accordingly. So I will include the speakers with the door cards. A couple of the retainer clip pockets in the fiberboard are in so-so shape. There are also scratches on the front door pockets.

Asking $750 for the seats. I'd prefer not to deal with shipping, so pecking order is going to favor those closer to me. I will consider delivering them to a buyer within 300 miles of me, $0.20/mile. SEATS ARE SOLD

Asking $250 + shipping for the front and rear door cards with the front Polk speakers. These are much easier to ship.

Front arm rests (included elbow pad and switch trim, not the switch) $50 each

Rear arm rests (including elbow pad, ash tray and switch trim, not the switch) $30 ea

LF Master switch $30
RF switches $20
Rear door switches $10 ea

Last edited:
"Asking $250 + shipping for the front and rear door cards with the front Polk speakers. These are much easier to ship"

very intertested, is this with the armrests and handles ? Could you please show some pictures

Shipping would be to FL33186

Here is a link to photos of the seats:

I didn't even think to take pictures of the door cards. I will do so tomorrow.

Here is a link to some pictures of the for cards:

Bringing this to the top...

PM sent

Seats are sold, the door cards are still available. Will only sell them by the set, not including arm rests or switches.

Updated initial post with prices for arm rests and switches.

I'll take the

Front arm rests (included elbow pad and switch trim, not the switch) $50 each

PM Send

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom