Parting Out Quakertown PA, 1995 FZJ80 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@daytrader, Yes. The truck has 295k miles on it, original engine. Runs fine, needs to be resealed, and definitely needs valve stem seals.

I am looking for the passenger front seat power sub-assembly. Also both the LH and RH rear side door power door locks.

@4WheelinJay, I have a nice set of cloth seats from my '93 that are up for sale. The seats in the '95 are going in the 93:

For Sale - Brown Cloth interior - Quakertown PA

@Bloomer, no grey here.

@Txriver, Lower valence is available. There is a small surface rust spot. The turn signals are intact, but certainly not show quality.

@orbeaking, three of the four doors are available. I am keeping the RR door. The DF door has two minor door dings.

@KKAAAR, this is a OBD2 truck with the updated dash. The AC vents and clock are in good shape, but I have not started taking the interior apart yet. Probably another month before I get there.

please PM me when you start taking the interior apart.. also looking at the plastic surround on the sunroof glass.. thnk you

Looking for pass front door lock actuator shipped to 75701

Looking for a drivers door panel, dark brown handle, tan inserts. Like in picture.

Thank you!

unnamed1.jpg

Hi - Do you have a driver side front then signal (yellow)? Also, if the interior is oak, so you have a tailgate carpet in good condition? Thanks

airbox lid? if yes, how much?

Do you still have the front driver's side inner and outer fenders? Where in Q-town are you?

I am parting out my '95 that I have owned for the last six years. The reason is two fold. First, I bought a '93 "parts rig" that turned out to be in better shape than the '95. Second, the '95 has rust in spots that would deter most folks from purchasing it as is, namely around the windshield. The truck has 295k miles on it.

The engine runs fine, but the valve stem seals are shot, and the head gasket is suspect. Great candidate for a rebuild IMO. More than willing to part out the engine if there is interest.

Let me know what you need. More than happy to ship the reasonable size stuff, large items will depend.

Parts that are gone/no good (updated 2/2/2020):
Flares
Headlights
Front third member
Hood
RF fender
Lower Valence
RR door

Hi, I'm looking in the pair grilles of the speakers rear doors in color brown

tks

Do you have any of the following:
- driver side window switch trim (not the switch but the cover)
- steering column top cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom