QOTD: Is it unreasonable to ask for a non-refundable deposit from someone who won your vehicle on cars&bids (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@pawwright once this is behind you I think it would be great for us all to hear your experience with c&b, and how it compares to other distribution channels(CL, BaT, ebay etc). Very curious if they earn their fee and the headach of any extra legwork etc…

I’ve heard the audience feedback is pretty brutal unless it’s Amelia island level restoration… but honestly who cares about the peanut gallery if u get cash on hand… h8trs gonna h8t

@pawwright once this is behind you I think it would be great for us all to hear your experience with c&b, and how it compares to other distribution channels(CL, BaT, ebay etc). Very curious if they earn their fee and the headach of any extra legwork etc…

I’ve heard the audience feedback is pretty brutal unless it’s Amelia island level restoration… but honestly who cares about the peanut gallery if u get cash on hand… h8trs gonna h8t
Will definitely update - yeah, I didn't care about the feedback, overall, it was people posting questions on the questions section, and then they have a contact owner button where they will send you an email directly - you just never know who is serious or who is just bored and wants to 'impart some knowledge' on you........one thing I would recommend no matter what is using an alias email to reply to those users.......which I did. Or setup your c&b on a different email address to begin with - like you say, h8trs gonna h8t :).

Ahahahah, yes - short version - this went through for the purchase price. Long story -- it was frustrating at best, my biased opinion :) ...... I'd be willing to talk about it in person/phone if anyone cares to hear the boring details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom