For Sale PZJ75 & HZJ75 Factory parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a bit of everything. Oil pans, exhaust pipes/mufflers, diff, clutch, pressure plate, bearings, bushings, shackles & pins, accumulator, flanges, knuckles, axle shafts, dust shields, steering rods and some other odds and ends. Everything is from Enz toyota, most still in the box. Old mine stock.

knuckle felts/seals, engine mount, wheel studs, shoes, axle shafts....

NO BODY PARTS, ENGINE/TRANSMISSION MECHANICAL, OR ELECTRICAL... sorry.

Let me know what you need and make me an offer.

Last edited:
You have PM!

parts

looking for clutch, bellhousing, pp, flywheel, throw out, slave cylinder

What you see in the picture is all I have (plus one tie rod w/ ends). I know what the stuff would cost new and some of it does have light surface rust, nothing that has pitted or ruined anything except for a few axle shafts that are quite rusty looking, but would be useable after a good cleaning. The only things I might keep are the calipers because they may fit my BJ42 or even 4runner, but I haven't checked that yet. Anyways, make me an offer like I said in my first post because I only know what toyota wants for the stuff and not what it is worth to you and what your willing to pay for the stuff is really what the parts are worth. So, if you asked for prices before and didn't like them, you should MAKE ME AN OFFER!

i need the following for my PJ75LV-KR: rear axles (L/R). side gears (9:41) PINION GEAR. MANUAL fREE hub COVER ASSEMBLY.

This ad is seven years old. Pretty sure the stock pile this guy had would be gone.

That said now that 70 series are more and more common there are a host of vendors I'm sure that could help you out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom