Pz engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would certainly give you a project for the new shop. Not like it has to be road legal the minute it gets off the boat is it?
I really don't know how to approach it yet... Not sure how it is with registration and if there's a time limit between arrival and registration... Also not sure how it is with lifted vehicles and such...

Yeah I guess finding someone who's been involved in it might be a good start. Or import it in pieces :lol:

In the meantime tho, when do you get to go get your truck?

Yeah I guess finding someone who's been involved in it might be a good start. Or import it in pieces :lol:

In the meantime tho, when do you get to go get your truck?
Need to pay for it today / tomorrow then I have 14 days to pick it up...

Hell, if he has trouble picking it up in 14 days, I'll arrange to pick it up... and store it here in Canada for safe keeping. I'm sure we all could take good care of it for him.

Paper works all gone through and I now have a new truck sitting at the house.

Drives good, has a little shake around 100 that I will need to look into. Also has 2 owners and every single receipt from new until now and every service done at the correct times. Older guy owned it had another cruiser around too

IMG_20210517_191502.jpg

Well, that’s a first. Never seen a black Troopy before.

Got annoyed with finding wiper blades for the truck so finally took a little project.

Harvested a couple of wiper arms with some bolt cutters, will see how it goes with these and if it's good will do the same on Andy.

Now I can use the cheap and plentiful Volvo wipers

PXL_20240328_104457920.jpg

PXL_20240328_104448972.jpg

So after 3 yrs have you done anything to the Troopy? Or just driving it? Fitted it out for camping?
On a side note: Is it true that Volvo is not making diesels any longer for passenger cars? I presume still
making transport sized diesels?

So after 3 yrs have you done anything to the Troopy? Or just driving it? Fitted it out for camping?
On a side note: Is it true that Volvo is not making diesels any longer for passenger cars? I presume still
making transport sized diesels?
I only have the pickup, and 40, not a troopy (yet).

More or less done nothing, just oil changes and changed the oil in the trans and transfer case, it's my daily driver at the moment.

Have a pile of spare parts just need to find time to tackle it.

Planning to rebuild knuckles, new tie rod ends and a wheel bearings.

Need to see about doing some painting also, starting with a few rust spots.

It's funny how parts get bought, then sit. I'm almost done working thru my pile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom