Pz engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at getting a pz75 anyone know much about these engines?

I gather they're a 5cylinder version of the hz engine.

Since obviously you'll want pictures :

Screenshot_20210507-192515.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-192840.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-192904.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-192942.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-193024.jpg

I’d have sworn that was an 1hz. Is it really a 5 cyl?

I think that is the 1PZ in that truck. It's got a shorter valve cover than 1HZ. They're basically identical, 1PZ just missing a cylinder and some hp.

I think some of the 1PZ trucks got R150 transmissions instead of the H55 or H150. Also, some have semi-floating rear axles instead of full floating. They're sort of 'medium duty' instead of 'heavy duty'. But from your pictures that one seems to have the rear full floater. Have you got a picture of the ID plate with all this info?

Looks pretty awesome being LHD and double e-locked.

Please do share what the "EXTRALJUS" knob does, haha! I read it as "Extra Juice". More power? :lol:

How much for such a truck?

If you decide to have a side job you could likely sell all sorts of LHD rigs here... ;)

Currently at $19,136 cad and climbing.

gone are the days of $1500 Landcruiser Fj45s and such. I really don’t know what something like that would be worth here.

How many cases of beer... :grinpimp:

Rotary injection pump or some damned thing. Pain in the ass but worth it. Find old 12HT, rebuild and insert!

How about
Haha that didn't take long... Yep it's just down the road from me... I can ship something over if someone wants something :)... Or if someone wants to be a reseller
here’s one for you...
2BE5B37C-09DF-436B-B734-7357FA38440E.jpeg

or this. Bit bigger ...
56C97699-2261-41D6-A315-44CF3034AD78.jpeg

Haha that didn't take long... Yep it's just down the road from me... I can ship something over if someone wants something :)... Or if someone wants to be a reseller
Do you see the 75 series trucks very often there?

Do you see the 75 series trucks very often there?
They're not very common but there are a few around, I think in Germany and France they're a little easier to come by.

The ones that pop up here seem to sell for a good (high) price. But I guess still much cheaper then if you bought one in Canada...

I think part of the problem for me is this far south there's very little offroading available... But it would be a fun truck to do some exploring up north in...

They're pretty common as snow plows and tow trucks but you probably don't want one of those ones...

Last edited:
Winning at the end of the auction is all that matters. ;)

Usually for online auctions it all happens in the last few minutes. Be sure to decide now what your walk away price is.. and how much the max you’ll go over it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom