Put pictures of the wheels you have in yours 80 series (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, that's what I was just gonna say. BTW, OEM steelies are awesome looking.

And on that note, OEM steelies (with center caps)

__7_0067.jpg

they have one set of whites left @ $503.00 EA W/ caps.

:eek: That's alot of money for me to just drag them all over the rocks. I am a little hard on wheels. :hillbilly:

cheap black steelies. bought 5 used for $170. I love them and just spray paint them when they get rash. People seem to tell me that they think I am either a military rig (must be the good year wranglers on the black steel) or FBI/some other government agency. Instead I am just a regualr civilian who drives a lexus in the rocks.

Smit
smittyblack wheels.jpg

I'll play now that mine are done w/ the new tires. Spray painted lx450 wheels

dsc01029rb8.jpg

I'll play too

attachment.php

17x9 Cepek DC-1's powdercoated black chrome.
12345678.jpg

7.5 x 17 Sequoia wheels with 315/70 R17's. I have back spacers front and rear so the center caps will fit on the front wheels. I think the spacers are 1.5". I like that they are different than stock but still Toyota and the color goes well with the sage green. :cool:
I do wish they were 9" wide because I want to go with a little bigger tire later.

vbpgimage.php

In this one you cna see that the 315's don't bulge out much even on the 7.5" wide wheels. I had the pressure down to 16-18 psi for CM06 and didn't have any problems.

vbpgimage.php

Has anyone had wheels like this widened from 7.5" to 9"? I really like these wheels but I would be concerned about safety & durability after widening them. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Last edited:
This wasn't showing up for me on my last post so here it is again.

vbpgimage.php

black 16x10 inch rockcrawlers!

Last edited:
cheap black steelies. bought 5 used for $170. I love them and just spray paint them when they get rash. People seem to tell me that they think I am either a military rig (must be the good year wranglers on the black steel) or FBI/some other government agency. Instead I am just a regualr civilian who drives a lexus in the rocks.

Smit

are these the factory steelies? if so you have any close up pics on your rig, there are some for sale locally i may jump on

f'in sweet wheels...

Those were on a tacoma? or was this the actual name? I dig those al ot...where can I find? shout out to cruiser close by-ish... also, love the discos in front...did ya push them in first ot sumthin?...oops, sorry, off course here...

my oem wheels looked like hell with rash and peal. This was a cheap fix.. Eagle Alloy somethings? I got them for about 75 a wheel new with center caps. Couldn't pass it up. They have been ok. I don't really care that much but the OEM's looked like they had sat under the sea for a few years. These rims now have baja claws vs. the pro comps in the pic...
lowrestruck.jpg

Shamely this bling-bling :frown: but 'da hell I post it anyway both pic's after installed '5 inch pro JDM lowering kit :flipoff2:

1st pic 20x9.5 by Lenso SUV
2nd pic 24x11 by Lowenhart

Gosh, makes my retinas BURN :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom