Put pictures of the wheels you have in yours 80 series (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First generation Tundra steel wheels 16”x7”.
IMG_2265.jpeg

Anybody running these bad boys? The numbers seem pretty standard for the 80, but then again I’m new 🤷‍♂️
IMG_7050.png

I donˋt have pictures but I was hoping someone would. They spec out like theyˋd be a great fit for an 80 at 17", 6x139.7, 106.1 bore, 8.5" wide, -6 offset.

@RockShoes They won't fit. Hub bore is too small for the rear.

Are we not dealing with a 106mm bore? 106.1mm should be near perfect if that's the case.
My Methods are 108mm and a snug fit. Stock '21 Tacoma wheels with the 106.1mm bore will not bolt on mine.

17" Toyota steel wheels with 285/75/17 K02. No spacers or center caps. I sand blasted the wheels and spray painted them rust-oleum gun metal gray.

I felt this was an appropriate combination considering it has next to no factory options. Beige metallic, open diffs, no roof rack or spoiler from factory, and cloth brown interior. Really leaning into the somewhat poverty spec I guess. Felt wrong to put fancy wheels on it.

IMG_4882.jpg

img 4483.jpg

My Methods are 108mm and a snug fit. Stock '21 Tacoma wheels with the 106.1mm bore will not bolt on mine.
I wonder if the bore on the stock Tacoma wheels necks down to secure the hub cap. I've seen quite a few people run them with enough spacer to allow putting in the hub cap. I have zero desire run spacers if I'm already shelling out for wheels. I'd rather focus on finding the correct wheel spec.

I wonder if the bore on the stock Tacoma wheels necks down to secure the hub cap. I've seen quite a few people run them with enough spacer to allow putting in the hub cap. I have zero desire run spacers if I'm already shelling out for wheels. I'd rather focus on finding the correct wheel spec.
Countless hours of reading on here about wheels....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom