Purist bone stock FJ-55 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear bumper height may come into play. Was a requirement when I lived in TN. Was circumvented with a drop hitch.

Has headlights, brake lights, and turn signals. No horn or mirrors, though.

Sorry, just seeing this. As said, horn and mirrors is an easy fix. I think it’s going to depend on if the DMV requires an VIN verification on a sale from out of state. I’ve had both (inspection by police dept and not) and never had a problem. Heck, it’s closer to street legal than my 40 ever was and I got it licensed without a single hitch. Go for it! You won’t find a better built rig.

Last edited:
One bikini?

Sheeeeeit... throw on some wild paint and a row of big ass KC lights and you’ll attract a grip of bikinis hanging out of the back like David Lee Roth.

98E76610-016D-4CC4-B587-21B1D9C3B48A.png

We could wire up a horn and put mirrors on it.

s*** Martis there are a lot worse s*** piles running down the road in town.

Get it and I can help add whatever needed.

Badass rig for sure. You got the truck to drag this thing up to Clayton with 23.
I’ve run some junk on the roads and never got stopped, good thing we don’t have safety inspections anymore, I would have been arrested :) this is a thousand times better , put a horn and mirrors, radials on it and save the stickies ..you should be fine

Bumping this one more time before moving to a larger audience.

I would love to see this stay in the 'family'.

I would love to see it go to someone that would wheel the s*** out of it.

I would love to not have to deal with random asshats on the Internet.

Forget the originally posted price. If you're really interested and really plan to wheel it, holler at me or shoot me an offer. It stresses me out seeing it sit, and I'm ready to see her go to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom