pulling power (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hiya, just bought k reg 1992 8 seater prado land cruiser inport from auction was wondering where I could get an owner manual from. It is a 4x4 2.4litre auto diesel and was also hoping it would be able to pull my 6 berth caravan? I would be most grateful to any advice or specs on this. Thanks very much, chris.

what is a birth? how much does the trailer wiegh?

You probably want to post this in the International section, as most on this board are from N. America, and as such do not have access to Prado's or diesel/turbodiesel Toyota's. :frown: The International section will have people more familiar with your vehicle. Either way hopefully someone can help you. :)

mr happy said:
Hiya, just bought k reg 1992 8 seater prado land cruiser inport from auction was wondering where I could get an owner manual from. It is a 4x4 2.4litre auto diesel and was also hoping it would be able to pull my 6 berth caravan? I would be most grateful to any advice or specs on this. Thanks very much, chris.
I've looked on http://haynes.com.au/ but couldn't find it, or anything like your 70 Series Prado. :doh:
Is your Prado, Turbocharged or not. (2L or 2L-T) Is your Tranny an A340F?

If it's anything to go by, my Hilux with the 2L(2.4Litre 4 Cyclinder) and G52(5 Speed Manual), requires alot of Clutch to get moving, but once moving it goes quite well(even when Shifting up at 2,000RPM). I'm yet to have the need to rev the Engine beyond 3,500RPM. :) 31" Tyres 4.556 Diff Ratios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom