Puerco September 15th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jstncse

Crawling over something
Threads
Puerco run on Sunday.

I'm heading out to shakedown my axle swap and play in the rocks a little. Oldrojo, YLRCJ and myself are for sure, probably another truck or two.
We are meeting at the end of Southern at 8:30 in the morning, and we are usually out until 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon.

Well, how was it?

We ended up on a recovery mission instead. Two friends of ours got stuck in the mud out at Montessa so we Sunday morning pulling them out.

We ended up on a recovery mission instead. Two friends of ours got stuck in the mud out at Montessa so we Sunday morning pulling them out.

Sounds like a good time to me!

We finally made it out on Saturday.
The 40 shakedown went really well with no problems at all, well except for Phil's tire incident.

He just busted the bead loose and then rolled back about 3 feet to make sure the bead was really busted loose.

poser pic

and a couple in the waterfall

We had a couple of spectators on the waterfall that suggested we try the Mine Shaft.

I chickened out at this point and ran out the winch

with the safety net in place, driving it up the slope actually turned out to be pretty easy

For those of you that know where the road crosses the wash between I40 and Snoopy, well the road doesn't cross it anymore

Not even close to Steve quality but here it is

Nice job on the video man, you should be proud. Looks like those tires are doing great!!

Looks like a great day out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom