PTO cover plate for a 68? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are the plates to cover PTO gear box location different for 68 model with vacuum operation? The plate I pulled of of a spare TC from a 73? has a shift linkage coming through plate. If so, anyone know what years I'm looking for? (I'll be selling the PTO). Thanks in advance for any help

No opposite side of the transfer case. Mid 63- 7/80 used the same PTO and blank when no PTO.

Got it. The spare TC was fished out of a creek bed, it was so muddy that I couldn't see the opposite plate. Slowly making my through classifieds....Anybody have a cover for sale?

Ok. I'll bite. How'd the TC end up in the creek bed?

:lol::lol::lol:

So I bought some FJ's from an elderly gentleman.....lots of land in east Texas. Story goes that in the 70's he built a dam on creek running through property-created a pond that he stocked with fish. Dam began to fail, so he "re-inforced" it with any and all metal he could find-to include transmissions, transfer cases, doors etc...I am hoping karma will look gladly upon me. I fought snakes, wasps and a bad back to get that stuff out of creek.... :) anybody got a blanking plate for sale?

Is $25 fair? Also, I’m thinking we don’t live far apart. I live in Rowlett, and often working in dallas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom