Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Racks are already being shipped out! We’re finishing up some of the spacers at the powdercoat to doing another round of shipping later this week before the near year thanks for your patience guys!
Yeah, received shipping notification 2 days ago. very excited by the way since its a low profile rack, do I have to remove the wind deflector on the sun roof? Thank you Brian.

I just installed mine over the holiday break. For anyone on the fence...just buy one. The rack system is simple, functional and extremely well built. I'll get some photos up later, but, it's highly recommended.

--

Racks are already being shipped out! We’re finishing up some of the spacers at the powdercoat to doing another round of shipping later this week before the near year thanks for your patience guys!
Any luck w the 200 ones you might be doing?

Installed my Prospeed Roof rack over the weekend. Its a nice looking rack and very low profile which I liked . The sound on the roof is very minimal to nothing compared to my Prinzu on my 2019 Tacoma OR. This rack does not vibrate at 75 miles/hr even w/ strong winds not like my Prinzu which vibrates. Overall I am happy with it. The only thing that I wish they could add is the slot for the T-nut bolt which would be easier to install gun case or Rotopax without disassembling the cross bar.

image0 (002).jpeg

image2 (002).jpeg

image3 (002).jpeg

image4 (002).jpeg

image6 (002)_LI.jpg

Installed my Prospeed Roof rack over the weekend. Its a nice looking rack and very low profile which I liked . The sound on the roof is very minimal to nothing compared to my Prinzu on my 2019 Tacoma OR. This rack does not vibrate at 75 miles/hr even w/ strong winds not like my Prinzu which vibrates. Overall I am happy with it. The only thing that I wish they could add is the slot for the T-nut bolt which would be easier to install gun case or Rotopax without disassembling the cross bar.

View attachment 2551298

View attachment 2551300

View attachment 2551301

View attachment 2551302

View attachment 2551307
Hi Guys I will be offering drop in hardware that you will not need to remove the cross bars... here’s some links to help you guys!
Tee Nuts, Drop-in Nut with Spring Loaded Ball, 1/4"-20 Thread Size

Tee Nuts, Drop-in Nut with Stud, 1/4"-20 Thread Size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom