Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the one I used!
Kawell Universal 2 Pack 6W LED Mini Light Bar Bumper DRL Fog Light Motorcycle Light DRL Tail Backup Light Car Motor Clearance Marker Lights for ATV SUV Mine Boat 4x4 Ford F150 Amazon product ASIN B01LYHD6RC
Use an led wiring kit on Amazon as well to make it super easy... the lights fit nicely next to the crossbar.
6E02F3A6-C257-4A9E-B78C-7C9EB45751B6.jpeg

EF9F3932-7F74-4159-B0CB-B127ED5291BC.jpeg

I am also interested for the next group buy. Do you also offer ladder on the rear or on the side?

Thanks!

If you’re interested guys please place your order on our website prospeedrack.com

use couponcode 100SERIESGB7

you will be added on our next round 7 run... it will close next Sunday at midnight. We’re looking at a 3-4 week lead time. Thanks guys!

As far as the ladder is concern, I’ve been waiting and getting feedback to see if there’s a need/want for one and I decided to build it... so stay tuned I’m almost done with my design and should be in prototype stage in a few weeks so stay tuned... I’m not sure if I should start a new thread so it won’t be so confusing but I think it’s the right thing to do. Thanks

I'm interested to see the ladder general design. I was planning on making some side ladders over the winter, bolting to my 4x4Labs bumper and the rack. I'm also thinking of a tilt-up solar panel on gas shocks.....anyhow I love the rack so far!

I'm interested to see the ladder general design. I was planning on making some side ladders over the winter, bolting to my 4x4Labs bumper and the rack. I'm also thinking of a tilt-up solar panel on gas shocks.....anyhow I love the rack so far!
Tilt up solar panel is a awesome idea! Please share your install on that.. the ladder is in the design phase and I’m tested 3 different designs... it will be hatch mounted.... driver side and will work with all spoiler types. You will be able to mount light things to it as well such as a trasharoo, lights, or maxtrax... I want it to free things up on top for people with RTTs!

Update guys! Racks are going out in batches for round 6. Round 7 production is underway and should be coming soon! Thanks for the love and support!
Here’s a pic of my setup I’m running the big boy nomadic 4 overland vehicle systems RTT and their 270 degree awning... weighing 185lbs and 71lbs respectively. With 2 adults a child and a dog the prospeed roof top tent handled the weight like a champ... The dynamic weight wasn’t an issue as it also handled rough trails and washes of Anza Borrego.
81505BA1-F909-4431-9428-1484EB732B5F.jpeg

B10A8421-9FFB-40C4-A5A5-AB9461EFC051.jpeg

546840C6-6E71-4903-AF7D-5D81439F942C.jpeg

Any update on GB 6?
Yes, I’m just finished the GX ones and is off to powdercoat already and the LX is going on the Line Friday to early next week if we can have it ready we might be able to get it to powdercoat before Thanksgivings and shipping right after. Thanks for your patience!

If you’re interested guys please place your order on our website prospeedrack.com

use couponcode 100SERIESGB7

you will be added on our next round 7 run... it will close next Sunday at midnight. We’re looking at a 3-4 week lead time. Thanks guys!

As far as the ladder is concern, I’ve been waiting and getting feedback to see if there’s a need/want for one and I decided to build it... so stay tuned I’m almost done with my design and should be in prototype stage in a few weeks so stay tuned... I’m not sure if I should start a new thread so it won’t be so confusing but I think it’s the right thing to do. Thanks

Any update on the ladder?

Prospeed, when will your Black Friday deal go live?
I plan to have it worked out by Monday thanks for your patience! The holidays are in full swing and production is getting behind a tad not to mention Covid-19 slowing things down on the supply side of things but thanks so much for your patience guys!

Any update on the ladder?

I have 2 designs I’m narrowing my choices down to... the typical round gobi style ladder or a squared off style like the Lexus j201 ladder... I actually designed a ladder like there’s about 3 months ago before I saw theres and thought man they beat me to it lol

200 series...?

It’s in the works for January to Feb! I have a vehicle already to do testing for the 200 series!

9D6816C2-1363-493A-9F32-AD50DFA40BAB.jpeg

**** BLACK FRIDAY SALE! **** This is our first ever Black Friday Sale so we wanted to make it special! Here’s your chance to get the sleekest lowest profile roof rack for your 100 series and GX470. This is the lowest price ever for our roof rack! ***Use coupon code “BF15” to get your discount. The sale will end this Friday at 11:59pm. Please PM me if you have questions or email me at prospeedrack@gmail.com *** Thanks again guys! Once the sale closes we will build them and plan to have them ready before Christmas 🎄 Thats the Target!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom