Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Round 6 ETA will be 2-3 weeks I will start taking orders now to next Sunday... I have 10 spots. After this it will probably be another 2 months because I’m releasing the GX470! It looks sleek and nice just testing it right now in the wild... I can’t wait! 👍🏼
If you want in guys DM me your email, zip code and which wind deflector you want... standard or led light cutout. Thanks! GB closes next Sunday at midnight. Thanks!

Just sent you a Dm to get in on the group buy.

Can’t wait.

Group Buy Round 6!

Hey guys! I’m doing another run that will run into next Sunday midnight. Please DM me or email me at prospeedrack@gmail.com to place your orders. Give me your email, zip code for shipping and which wind deflector you want light bar cut out or standard. Thanks!

865FA31D-A269-4E15-8882-49963D5E0D6F.jpeg

F5573F75-7451-47D0-AF06-D989B6B58001.jpeg

Some eye candy ☺️

Deposit sent!

DM inbound.

UPDATE

Hi guys just wanted to let you guys know all round 6 GB orders if we hit our target of 15 in conjunction with our GB on the Facebook Landcruiser/LX470 page the price will be $775. So let your 100 series buddies know!

Also guys there a lot of questions about accessories and mods for your prospeed rack. Please share your favorite mod and or attachments to make it easier for the prospeed rack owners. Here’s my new mod that costs less than $70 but works great! Thanks to Amazon I was able to put together these work lights/area lights! They fit nicely in the slots next to the crossbar.
1EF9AE59-6786-4F9F-A56B-CC4EEF1D6DE6.jpeg

8445254B-C0F0-4BAD-9240-8884242CC78C.jpeg

EDB20ECF-4CAD-44FC-ADF0-31D3EB627C08.jpeg

80AA4F1C-D96C-48A7-9E57-366ACF24CC84.jpeg

Also guys there a lot of questions about accessories and mods for your prospeed rack. Please share your favorite mod and or attachments to make it easier for the prospeed rack owners. Here’s my new mod that costs less than $70 but works great! Thanks to Amazon I was able to put together these work lights/area lights! They fit nicely in the slots next to the crossbar.
View attachment 2446126
View attachment 2446127
View attachment 2446128
View attachment 2446130

Those work lights are sharp! Might have to do this.

Any luck on the ladder design?

I want your feedback and everyone else... what do you guys think of a rear ladder that has attachment points to hold a axe and shovel/rotopax etc? It will be a no drilling design rear hatch mounted and style will be inline with our roof rack.... clean looking functional and modular. I figure not everyone wants a rear bumper and there isn’t much out there for the 100series. If there’s enough interest I’ll design and build it 🙂

I’m interested. Prospeed rack has been received and will be installed soon.

I asked on the FB group buy page and was curious on awning or tie down options, etc. I have a different brand rack on my other LC and can go to their site for addons or accessories. Before I drop ~$800 on a rack I want to know what I can attach to it outside of just strapping something to the top with straps. I don't mind going out and buying something to add to the functionality of this rack I just thought someone might have done the leg work on what things work.

I asked on the FB group buy page and was curious on awning or tie down options, etc. I have a different brand rack on my other LC and can go to their site for addons or accessories. Before I drop ~$800 on a rack I want to know what I can attach to it outside of just strapping something to the top with straps. I don't mind going out and buying something to add to the functionality of this rack I just thought someone might have done the leg work on what things work.
Excellent question! One of the reasons why we ultimately went with a 2x1 t slot extrusion style is for its versatility and strength. Pretty much all accessories that mount via a m8-m10 bolt or nut will work such as awning brackets from manufacturers to tie down rings with that size bolt. Prinsu accessories mount to our racks and any RTT our customers have thrown at it has worked well. Work lights, kayaks, 2x4 lumber, hi lift jacks all mount up and you can see it on our Instagram for ideas and inspiration. I have some accessories in the works coming soon that I will release in a couple weeks. What did you plan to throw up there?

I will be posting on IG in the next few days. Check me out @snr.miguel. I just spent 4 nights up on Cape Lookout. For those considering the rack...it will secure WAY more than just your roof-top tent!
IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

Excellent question! One of the reasons why we ultimately went with a 2x1 t slot extrusion style is for its versatility and strength. Pretty much all accessories that mount via a m8-m10 bolt or nut will work such as awning brackets from manufacturers to tie down rings with that size bolt. Prinsu accessories mount to our racks and any RTT our customers have thrown at it has worked well. Work lights, kayaks, 2x4 lumber, hi lift jacks all mount up and you can see it on our Instagram for ideas and inspiration. I have some accessories in the works coming soon that I will release in a couple weeks. What did you plan to throw up there?

Did we make the magic 15 for the group buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom