Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been working a lot at my full time job but all parts are in full production and will be done the end of this week! Parts will go to powdercoat and should take 3-5 days after that then I have to build the kit... order will go out in order of deposits! Thanks guys pics coming this week!

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been working a lot at my full time job but all parts are in full production and will be done the end of this week! Parts will go to powdercoat and should take 3-5 days after that then I have to build the kit... order will go out in order of deposits! Thanks guys pics coming this week!
This is for the first group buy?
ETA on when you going to do another. I missed the last one.

@prospeed sent you a few PM's a while back, not sure if you received them? I know that you are very busy just wanted to touch base with you. Thanks.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating you guys but it’s been busy and I’ve been focusing on getting the racks done! We’re almost done cutting the side rails and wind deflector and I hope to have it ready by the end of the week early next week! Super excited to get it in your hands! Hang on tight...!

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating you guys but it’s been busy and I’ve been focusing on getting the racks done! We’re almost done cutting the side rails and wind deflector and I hope to have it ready by the end of the week early next week! Super excited to get it in your hands! Hang on tight...!

🥱 🍿 (thats me eating popcorn - not yawning haha)

Last edited:
Super close!

big shipment of crossbars getting ready to head out!

9265EE85-82D9-43AE-8179-5FC2DCE4089F.jpeg

also interested in the next group buy!

i cant buy right now, but in all my looking, I’m quite sure that when I’m ready to buy I’m getting one of these racks ... a great looking low profile product ... whats the weight max ? Just curious

Hey guys I won’t be doing a GB next but pre orders! It will work the same way and with a discount as well! I want to get racks out to people this week and if you want to be on the pre order please message me with your email address and zip for the shipping cost. Give me 3 weeks to build... a lil slowdown right now with the coronavirus mess but it hasn’t slowed us down enough 👍🏼 I don’t have a max weight cause it depends on how you configure the racks but easily can handle a 180lbs RTT with two adults and a child no problem!

Update guys! Finally all ready to start shipping tomorrow! If you haven’t paid the rest of the invoice do so. Thanks again for your patience especially with all the crap going on!

If you guys who didn’t make it on this GB are interested in a rack I am accepting a pre orders for the next run. No GB in the foreseeable future. PM me off details thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom