Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prospeed

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Prospeed 100 series roof rack for LC and LX!

Hi fellow mudders,

I've had my LX470 for a couple years and like all of you guys I was looking at roof racks for the 100 series. I couldn't find one that met all my needs. I decided why don't I build my own! I'm on instagram @prospeed and a few 100 series owners reached out to me and asked me to build a rack for them so here I am!The prospeed roof rack is what i feel is the ideal rack for my needs.

I've built over 15 racks and everyone so far has loved their prospeed roof rack!

The prospeed roof rack is
- Light weight (54 lbs total... 6061 aluminum side rails and crossbars and steel brackets all powdercoated black)
- low profile (less than 2"s above the highest part of the roof) fits in most garages (lowest profile rack on the market for the 100 series)
- strong and able to handle RTT, gear, and 2 adults on top ( t-slot extrustions for strength and adjustment)
- looks good and functional ( the wind deflector and angle keeps wind noise at bay super quiet and usable sun roof)
- wide range of adjustability and functionality (awnings, solar, and more can be mounted to our rack)
- high quality hardware is used throughout the roof rack kit. Black stainless bolts,lock washers,flat washers and nuts and oem flanged bolts for the roof)
- Complete bolt on roof rack with no modifications.

I will be offering a special intro mud deal for the first 10 customers! If you're interested please message me or DM me on Instagram.

Price:
retail price is $895 for the complete rack

What's included:
2 side rails, 1 wind deflector, 8 cross bars and all hardware to install on your 100 series.

2 wind deflector version, standard and led light bar cutout version... same price for both.

Ih8mud group buy price will be $825 plus shipping. Shipping will range from $100 to $160 depending on location.

Whats included

Availability:
Once the 10 orders have been filled it will take 3-4 weeks to build and ship.

Ill be posting pictures up soon. Thank again guys for all your support!

Brian

E16E40F0-4641-4B28-AD30-A6D39EA0CFE4.jpeg

AD9F62ED-0C50-4040-9A38-57390FA1C7BA.jpeg

33AFE825-2D1B-4C59-B312-C98432A95F19.jpeg

E1F17BE3-F6BF-445B-9462-3B69E8892CF3.jpeg

BBF0DEDE-D373-4B6D-ADDA-46A15159653C.jpeg

Led light bar version

Last edited:
love this rack! exactly what im looking for, just (sadly) dont have the $$ to drop...1 kid in college and two others playing competitive soccer leaves dad broke! But really love the low profile design, when i save my lunch money up enough im going to buy one!

All done guys group buy is closed and production starts today! I’ll keep you guys updated! Message me or DM on Instagram if you have questions thanks!

Yes it is! Should be ready in OCT

Hey there, wanted to check in. I have a tripped planned for the end of November and would love to have this installed before then. If it's not possible, I understand, could you give us an update of when you think these will be shipping?

Hi guys kits are all done and ready to ship Monday! Happy thanksgiving and thanks for your patience!

please PM and we’ll coordinate the final payment and shipping.... If you paid in full your orders will ship right away. Thanks again!

FD0C1E2E-1446-4630-91F7-C03693C60C63.jpeg

7413A17C-C549-4DC3-964C-83D2CC181766.jpeg

0E687FD1-5FF4-463F-9C2B-8370212241AD.jpeg

Hi if there’s demand I’ll do another run I do have another set that might be available late next week. If you’re interested let me know and shoot me a pm and I’ll get you on if. Anyone interested in doing another GB run? I have to do these rack in batches till I can start stocking them... I made a few extra the last run and sold them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom