Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you’re working on a version for the GX470?

So to be clear, the group buy is savings of $50?

Hi fellow mudders!
I was originally going do a separate thread for the GB but since everything is pretty much the same in term of pricing and amount of Group buyers needed I’ll just piggyback on this one!

Prospeed roof rack round 2 Group buy!

If you’re interested in joining this Group buy please message me or email me at prospeedrack@gmail.com I will need your email and zip for the shipping quote. Shipping prices range from $100 to $170 depending where you’re located. I will need a 50% deposit to hold your spot. Standard wind deflector and light bar version is the same price
The retail price is $895 and this Group buy is for $825 plus shipping cost. If I get more than 12 Group buy orders I will drop it down to $775 So tell your friends! :)

the Group buy will end Jan 26th. I will start the run the 27th and will have it done within 3-4 weeks from that date possibly sooner if we get enough orders to get the batch going.
If you guys have any questions please feel free to Message me or ask me on here! Thank you guys for making the first run a success and all the supporters for making this happen!

please refer to the first threat post for detail on the racks and I’ll update you of how many people are on the list so we can hit that target of 12+! I know we can do it! Also I have our new light bar brackets coming soon here’s a pic! More details coming soon! Pricing will be right around $20

F424BAF6-8F67-4296-8E40-33E9CE356952.jpeg

Any chance you’re working on a version for the GX470?

yes actually I am! I’m starting on it in 2 weeks! :) I have a test vehicle I’ll be building the rack! I’ll start a separate gx470 thread when it’s ready to go! Thanks!

Hey guys I’ve gotten over 25 messages of people interested and keep you posted of the numbers when deposits are collected! Thanks so much for the support guys! Let’s try and hit 12+ to get to $775! Thanks

yes actually I am! I’m starting on it in 2 weeks! :) I have a test vehicle I’ll be building the rack! I’ll start a separate gx470 thread when it’s ready to go! Thanks!

Happy to help with prototyping 😏😏
You DO need someone up in Oregon, right??

Hehe I have a local friend dropping off his in a few weeks! He’s been wanting one so I’ll have his rig for a lil bit to build it and test it before offering it on the market but you’re not the only one I’ve had a bunch of people asking for it for the gx470! Didn’t know there would be such a big demand.

Another happy customer! He posted his results on the other thread I have on here on mud!
C7044A67-D03B-4700-9137-FB26FD7D480C.jpeg

We currently have 5 GB supporters who have deposited! Spread the word! Let’s hit 12! Thanks guys! I’m doing my best to respond as quickly so if I’m slow forgive me... lots of messages on here and on Instagram!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom