Builds Project X² (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Ige. You are always welcome to come help anytime.
just let me know when.. most weekends are free cause my garage is too small to do anything and not heated...i'm sure your shop is much nicer :) do you have my new cell no...i'll pm it to ya. if you're working over xmas, i'm free. just want to be home at night to shoot anyone who might try to break in again

Wow... SUBSCRIBED!!
I don't even belong over here, but I have to say this would be my ultimate cruiser if I could ever afford one. I will be watching from the shadows for sure!:popcorn:
Good luck with the build

I must be miserable having to work in that cramped little shed.

cruiserdan said:
I must be miserable having to work in that cramped little shed.

Dude, that is his living room. You should see his shop!

Dude, that is his living room. You should see his shop!

That explains it.

Hey Gary, is that an RT43 or an RT52 up high in the right?

Mace said:
You my friend, have too many toys :)

No such thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using IH8MUD

That explains it.

Hey Gary, is that an RT43 or an RT52 up high in the right?

Not sure...Its a 69 and is supposed to get a 4.7, but thinking about maybe an older all-trac turbo chassis.

Got the 80 body off today complete in one piece. The only thing on the inside that had to be unbolted were the front seats to get to the body mounts. The body has 0 rust and in really nice shape. Appears to have been painted and that job wasn't that great, but the seats are nice, back seats look almost new as do the 3rd row. Has to be worth $1500, right?
IMAG0057.jpg
IMAG0059.jpg

Not sure...Its a 69 and is supposed to get a 4.7, but thinking about maybe an older all-trac turbo chassis.

RT43 is a 4 door, RT52 is a 2 door.

I've seen that one before then. It was in the front office at Christo's at the time.

That would be cool as hell with a V8.....:grinpimp:

You just can't keep a good man down. Will follow this build with interest..

There are 2 body mount bolts in the area under the tail gate lower sill. They are bugger to find from the bootm since they have little covers over them.

I am just waiting on the 62 to get here on the 28th. I'd say after the 1st, come on. Not sure how long it will take to do the 62 body removal, but with help, maybe 2 days?

I'm sure you will manage just fine when locating and removing them. :D

Last edited:
There are 2 body mount bolts in the area under the tail gate lower sill. They are bugger to find from the bootm since they have little covers over them.

I'm sure you will manage just fine when locating and removing them. :D
I learned that on my first 60 series build back in 87. The cover war so covered in dirt and Texas mud that I thought I needed to cut a hole in the body from inside to get to the bolt. I was really cussing Toyota there for a while.
*******....what a vehicle collection...

What a shop...

You and Kirk should get together. It would be epic.

Thanks, It would be cool to have Kirks skills close by.

The Vettes belonged to a guy up here that was thinning his heard. I bought several to getting running and resale. This is whats left. Talk about a nice shop.....this is where the Vettes came from. 30k feet of warehouse and is located 100 yards from his house on top of a mountain.
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0083.jpg

Ohh my...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom