Project Build Up Directory (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Killer thread man! I am looking at buying/building a 60/62 soon and this is getting me waaaay to excited! The 100 is going up for sale soon. One more trip next weekend and then it's bye bye...

Great Idea

I am humbled to even be in the list wow what great mod's I'm just adding parts but thanks for the inclusion. :cheers:

I wonder if all this data could be consolidated onto a DVD, if but...just a listing of links where you could scroll through the threads. That would really be "cool". Or maybe something like a searchable indexed type of thing. Would be a real assest. Even if it spanned multiple DVD's, I for one would certainly be willing to chip in on that....maybe that could be part of a Sliver star :)

I wonder if all this data could be consolidated onto a DVD, if but...just a listing of links where you could scroll through the threads. That would really be "cool". Or maybe something like a searchable indexed type of thing. Would be a real assest. Even if it spanned multiple DVD's, I for one would certainly be willing to chip in on that....maybe that could be part of a Sliver star :)

Maybe it could be regurgitated Here <--- MudWiki

i know tonkota has a 2FE build overview in a pdf file form and i know a few others have done it as well. but i only know of 1 thread of step by step and its in the 40 section and is an all out turbo / comp setup.

Im currently doing the swap and have a thread started. mostly pics right now as i am just getting it all tore down but i will be updating as i move along.
here is a link if anyone is interested.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/230794-2f-e-swap-fiona.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom