Ol Double ugly Cancer surgery pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ol Double ugly Cancer surgery pics (C-dog's build thread)

Here are some pics of the cancer surgery currently in progress. For all the money Im spending on this I could have bought a clean cancer free rig with more than a few upgrades. I'm a complete moron.

readyfornewrt.jpg

Last edited:
Holy sheet! That's some major surgery. Keep us posted on the progress:cheers:

Wow that is some major surgery!! :eek:

You going to keep the wood grain? I vote you should ;)

Good luck

Wow, A full Quarter panel replacement. That is the best (and most costly) way to do it. You will be happy with the results.

3k for all that work is a steal. it does make me feel good to see that a good cruiser was not just junked though.

btw, please keep the wood grain.

clint

You're doing a great job so far though, or is someone else doing it? Either way it will be great when painted

Ok, you're a moron, but good work anyway. Great pictures. I wish I had the know-how to do body work.

What kid of shape is the frame in by the rear hangers? I've seen more than one really rusted right there.

That is why you should NEVER EVER EVER! buy a car truck or anything made out of metal from the state of New Jersey.

Dynosoar

Cancer

The title of the thread sux!! If you know someone dieing from cancer you know what I mean :frown:

Ive never seen anything like that!
I cant wait to see how it comes out!
3k doesnt seem that high to me for some reason....
Sheet metal work, prep and paint, labor and materials...
Not too bad IMO!

Chicago

Great project & not one for the faint of heart. Can you give us any detail on where you got your panels ..new, used, etc ??

Thanks, John

Lotta work man...good luck! Lose the wood grain...dealer installed plastic that was meant to imitate a Grand Waggin Ear....barf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom