Problems with Manafre? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So here is a question for anyone who has ordered from ManAFre lately, did you find their shipping costs unreasonable?
I was putting together an order that would easily fit in a USPS large flat rate with room to spare and they computed the shipping at $85 Priority Mail. That is well over one fourth the cost of the order. I plan on calling before I place the order to find out if that is actual shipping or what the story is.
calling them might be the ticket. the way most online stores work (on the backend) is you enter a weight for each item and the software uses that to calculate shipping. sometimes you have to balance that with the size (like for a large, but light, item). if you have a bunch of things in your cart, it is unlikely the software is smart enough to combine them into one.

They (Manafre) have said many times to customers to f-off and shipping is high because of their location. I can't remember how times times people have came here, tried to call and that was the answer.

They (Manafre) have said many times to customers to f-off and shipping is high because of their location. I can't remember how times times people have came here, tried to call and that was the answer.
bad to hear :(

Typical for what i have experienced but on the other hand thanks for bring back a 8 year old thread with a different issue. ;)
My pleasure. Sorry to "trigger" you.

I ordered a console to go between the seats of my FJ, in April. Never heard anything back to confirm, etc. I ordered a Black Horse and it arrived in about a month. No word from Manafre until today when I got an invoice for ~$300. I calkled to cancel and was told "too bad=it has shipped already"(?). Now I will have to wait until it gets here, call them to get a return shipping label and go to a shipper, etc. etc.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I ordered a console to go between the seats of my FJ, in April. Never heard anything back to confirm, etc. I ordered a Black Horse and it arrived in about a month. No word from Manafre until today when I got an invoice for ~$300. I calkled to cancel and was told "too bad=it has shipped already"(?). Now I will have to wait until it gets here, call them to get a return shipping label and go to a shipper, etc. etc.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
if you can be around when it gets dropped off, you should be able to simply refuse it, no?

if you can be around when it gets dropped off, you should be able to simply refuse it, no?
If I can catch them! Hopefully the canine anti-burglar team will notify me!!!!

"Unfortunately this has already shipped. Shoot me a call when you receive
this and we can arrange having it shipped back to me.

Thanks,

Richard Luchette
(702)568-1511
BTB Products / Man-a-fre

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 7:57 AM
To: rick@btbprod.com
Subject: Re: Sales Order 3911 from BTB PRODUCTS

Please cancel the order=I received the item MONTHS AGO from another source!

On 2021-07-27 7:43 am, rick@btbprod.com wrote:
Dear Van Stralen :

Your sales order is attached. Please review the list of items on
order.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much."

If I can catch them! Hopefully the canine anti-burglar team will notify me!!!!

"Unfortunately this has already shipped. Shoot me a call when you receive
this and we can arrange having it shipped back to me.

Thanks,

Richard Luchette
(702)568-1511
BTB Products / Man-a-fre

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 7:57 AM
To: rick@btbprod.com
Subject: Re: Sales Order 3911 from BTB PRODUCTS

Please cancel the order=I received the item MONTHS AGO from another source!

On 2021-07-27 7:43 am, rick@btbprod.com wrote:
Oh ok, that response seems reasonable, actually. They should very easily be able to arrange for the courier to pick it up from you address, no effort on your part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom