problem solved! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Awhile back I made a few post about my 40 back firing going dead then cutting on and back firing well it would do it some days then some days not.. well finally it just didn't want to crank at all. I ordered a pertronix electronic ignition and a coil from pertronix.. it fired right up and has been running like a champ ever since.. note to self never buy a crane ignition box. Thanks for all your help

Awhile back I made a few post about my 40 back firing going dead then cutting on and back firing well it would do it some days then some days not.. well finally it just didn't want to crank at all. I ordered a pertronix electronic ignition and a coil from pertronix.. it fired right up and has been running like a champ ever since.. note to self never buy a crane ignition box. Thanks for all your help

Good work! Where did you get the ignition from? Was it the "flame thrower"?

You should find your old post, and add your solution on there. If anyone has a similar problem, and they are using the search function, they can see an end result. It's frustrating to find a post with similar problems as you're having that just dead ends with no solution.

I'll get off my soap box now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom