Pricing on control arms

Is $500 a good price for clean no rust used oem arms upper and lower with bolts included. I already have newbushings and joints. The ones on my truck are structurally compromised due to rust

saucebox

Miscreant
SILVER Star

It looks like they're $315 each—new. I'd say it's not a great deal, but maybe passable if you're in a pinch and don't want to source all the new hardware alongside.

That link is for a '98-'05 LC. Might be different for you. And look for the parts vendors here on the board—often you can get a reasonable discount. Camelback comes to mind, and there are others.

Seems high for used parts you will have to press bushings in. I threw out my used upper and lowers, no rust. Think aftermarket uppers stock lowers were about $1100 if I recall.

I already have bushings but under the microscope the rust had compromised my factory upper and lower arms. $500 is for all four arms and bolts. I just need rust free oem to rebush and joint.

$500 does seem pricey for used parts. I might have a set of oem uppers from a 98 LC that I’ll let go for cheap. Send me a pm and I’ll check tomorrow.

Top Bottom