Price Check On Aisle 4 Please! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LFD2037

TEXAS LEXUS!
Threads
Thinking about getting rid of my '97 LX450 & getting a Taco. The plan is to have this as a DD & built for expedition type traveling & mild rock crawling. Wanted to get your opinion on the price. I think it's kind of high but:
'02 DC 4x4
Texas truck w/no rust
ARB front bumper
Winch
3" Sway-Away front coilovers
Old man emu springs in the rear with bilstein shocks
Line-x bedliner
Hella lights
XRC 10k winch
Fiberglass camper shell
255/85/16 tires w/stock wheels
Truck is in great shape.
Automatic, power brakes, power steering, power windows, power locks, cruise control, cold AC, 213k miles.
He's asking $11,500.
Thanks!

Rust free, double cab, the right upgrades. Up here in the rust belt that would be gone for the asking price already. The miles are not a great concern on these.

Down there with much less of a rust problem maybe there's wiggle room. Sounds like a great starting point.

I say buy it after checking Carfax just to make sure mileage is correct. See if he is willing to take 1k less but be ready to buy if he don't budge

What's the reason for going from a lx to a Tacoma? Just curious
Actually, IDK! I have a habit of buying something, doing a ton of work/upgrades & then selling after getting bored w/it. I've always done this w/vehicles. I've lost my ass on my Harley's!!! Just looking for something new I guess. :meh:

Actually, IDK! I have a habit of buying something, doing a ton of work/upgrades & then selling after getting bored w/it. I've always done this w/vehicles. I've lost my ass on my Harley's!!! Just looking for something new I guess. :meh:

What number wife are you on?!?!

Yall still act 13 so its all good! :grinpimp:
True! Especially me. This one time, I tried to ride one of those hoverboards. I busted my ass & shot it thru the living room wall!!! Oh wait, you're the one who made me do it!:flipoff2:

Well the miles wont really affect the value but i say shoot for 10k. It is a good deal but with most modded rigs you will never get your money back for all the mods.

It sold shortly after making this post. After trying to find another one for the last month I've come to realize I should've jumped on it at that price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom