pre72 FJ55 front window search (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As you may know, some unknown malcontents decided to break a couple of windows in my FJ55. The Driver's side front door, and the Driver's side back door.

Dave Gore found a rear door window in his stash, but I still need a front door. The difficulty is that my FJ55 is older style with vent windows. Not that common. But the windows are flat so either side (passenger or driver) will work.

And since I have been unable to sell the sucker I am going to lower the price. 3600 bucks. Tell your friends. Any lower on price and I am going to go and stash it in Phils backyard for the next 10 years (until my boy is old enough to drive)

It does have some issues. Find the MUD ad for the whole scoop.

On the plus side, it did pass emissions last week with flying colors. It wasn't even close. Like 1/10th of what is allowable.

thanks

Jared

DSC_0202Large-1.jpg

DSC_0196Large.jpg

DSC_0200Large.jpg

DSC_0201Large.jpg

DSC_0203Large.jpg

DSC_0198Large.jpg

DSC_0199Large.jpg

A few weeks back I did check a junk yard in Northern AZ for the windows. A few years ago this yard had two 72/73 FJ55s. One is gone and the other one the doors were missing.Sorry. Good luck with your sale.

Can you run some plexi or lexan? I'm sure there is a place that could do something custom. There's a couple pigs in Tucson right now too. One complete for $1500 that you might be about to source from. (on CL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom