100 series window help please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the 100, finally has some window concerns and i could use a line on who can help. The driver rattles, the passenger likely will soon and the back two have spoken up.
One will go halfway down then drop, which i've gotten back up by pulling panel. The other is behaving similar, but hasn't dropped yet.
All electronics are fine, it just seems off the track, which oddly ends right at the end of the window...

Seems this is a bigger issue in the 80 section but after reading and youtube, i couldn't figure it out. I pulled the door apart but realized I was going to monkey it and stopped. Now that the weather is nice, anyone know of any body who does these fixes? Also what may be needed ahead of time for repair, before someone digs in?

Many thanks folks!

perhaps higgy's.

Given you're around the block, I could always swing by the tooke with a case and some costco pies if you're inclined!

But i do appreciate the insight :) It's not a critical thing but I don't like shiit not being right.

perhaps higgy's.

Given you're around the block, I could always swing by the tooke with a case and some costco pies if you're inclined!

But i do appreciate the insight :) It's not a critical thing but I don't like shiit not being right.
i'd offer but I am pretty swamped these days, too many projects and too much to do

perhaps higgy's.

Get in line, pal. I'm still waiting for Joey to do my steering wheel wrap. :rofl:

Or Richard Llilard

/ditto\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom