**** Pre-Krawl Run at Hawk Pride March 1 - 3 **** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good Tim. We will probably go straight to the park to let Kevin and Jonas set up their camp and maybe scout a trail or 2. I'll have your number with me so we'll call you while we're on the road.

Reserve a room and bring some warm clothes Jonas......you'll be fine. :D

A little rain Fri night, some snow flurries Sat morning, great temps the rest of the day Sat and Sun. No real chance of rain until 2pm tomorrow and it's only 30%. It's gonna get up to 40* on Sat and 45* on Sun. The snow (if it happens) will clear out early Sat and it should be a beautiful day. I should have been a meteorologist........:doh:

anyone can be a meteorologist, make a big page with all the weather conditions on it, rain, sunshine, snow, hurricane... then put it on a wall, take about 10 steps back, put on a blind fold, and throw a dart. Theres the forecast!

Kevin, are you still camping? Just curious cause it sounds like it may similar to our last trip. Might save some gas and leave the deathstar at home this time.

There has been at least one studio in Muscle Shoals since the mid-60's. The studios there would have these great in-house backup bands. Duane Allman was a member of one of in-house groups before he left to form The Allman Brothers in 1969.

Y'all have fun.

Oh yea they all got there after a two hour delay at hooters. Now they have been stuck on a trail for two hours using all the recovery gear.

Im just excited Mike is out night wheeling! I have never seen Mike out on the trails after dark:lol:

The gate wasn't locked, just closed. It's snowing off and on but just flurries. I broke my CV shaft on the second trail out and had to be winched and or pulled through the whole damn thing. Tomorrow should be even more fun. Pictures soon. The park seems great from what I saw of it. Most of the two hours we were stuck on the trail was after dark. Now it's time for tequila and Mexican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom