**** Pre-Krawl Run at Hawk Pride March 1 - 3 **** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
I just realized that HP is only open every other weekend so that means there is no vote on when we will be going for the pre-run. It will be March 1 - 3.

Since I have not been to Hawk Pride I would like to make a pre-Mardi Krawl run out there and several people have asked about doing something like this. Nothing big, just a short weekend trip.....maybe leave Fri morning, wheel Fri afternoon and Sat (maybe a little Sun morning), come home Sun. I am not planning to bring Hachi for this trip so I am hoping that someone who wants to make this trip will have an open passenger seat. Might even just look at staying in a hotel in town as opposed to camping but I could bring the tent and gear also.

So, who is in for checking out this place and getting a lay of the land before the Krawl?

1. Mike
2. Kevin

Add me in. I'll go on this wacky, whirlwind adventure. :)

A couple of the AL and GA boys may be joining us for this trip.......

So, who else is in for checking out this place and getting a lay of the land before the Krawl?

1. Mike
2. Kevin
3. Jonas
4. Bart

I may come to this. with our new custody schedule taking effect tomorrow, it will be a lot easier for me to do weekend trips. if i do come, zoey and kathryn will be coming along. i figure this will prob be a little more kid friendly than the actual event (zo will not be coming to mardi krawl)

I kinda want to make a SI trip just to test out the buggy.

dontcha wanna?

And that has what to do with the pre-Krawl run at HP?? Get your own damn thread! :flipoff2:

While y'all test out the park, I'm going to test out my buggy

dontcha wanna?

Erick, hop on CY, were going to Sicily that weekend

I work that weekend now... Ill have a day trip picked out sooner or later.

My truggy is cooler than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom