**** Pre-Krawl Run at Hawk Pride March 1 - 3 **** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a couple of the 50ml bottles to use as gear shift knobs. Oh wait Renaldy just gave me new gear shift knobs. Back to the hood ornament plan. Maybe a bobble head like T-Gator.

I am also thinking I picked the wrong week to shave my head.

Last edited:
I like my fancy pants tequila we get at the tiawana(sp?) tequila festival every year. I'm always drunk so I don't remember any of it hardly

la trail teams 10 said:
Mmmm I might even chip in too that stuff is the tits

You mean to tell me that stuff is Toyotas In The Snow. Incredible.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'm up for whatever time on Friday. Since it's a small group and I know Kevin and Suzi don't like to leave super early I think we could probably all run together. I will defer to Kevin on that. As usual I am up for whatever.

I say Picayune because it's an easy on /off the interstate and there's food and fuel right there. We should be in Picayune around 9:30ish. We are at Mike J's mercy. He has some work he has to get done but we are shooting to leave as early as possible. I am going to call Tim in the morning to see if he wants to join the convoy.

I haven't heard anything about camping, but I am planning to. The web site doesn't mention reservations, so I hope to just show up. I have seen a lot of departure times, from 0500 to 0930, but I am planning to leave Slidell at ~0700 and drive in 2-hour legs because my back gets to aching in those lousy seats. I plan to have a glass (paper cup) of wine in my hand at dusk, so I plan to get there no later than 1600. I may even leave as soon as the kids are up (~0615).

OK boys and girls, the Mike and Mike show is pulling out the "Old Man" card. We have a room booked at the Mocrotel Inn and Suites about 10 miles from the park (at least that's what it says on Google). It's looking like the temps are gonna be in the high 20's at night and in the 50's during the day for the pre-Krawl run. Neither of us relish the idea of sleeping in a tent in those temps. If you want to join us at the hotel, click here. It was ~$75 a night and it's one of the closest I could find to the park.

We will be leaving from Mandeville on Friday morning around 9am (may be closer to 9:30, depends on Mike J.) if anyone wants to convoy up there. We could meet you guys in Picayune if you want to.
That will give me a chance to check out the 0 deg sleeping bag. I need some misery, which is what camping always is, but I am keeping an open mind. We shall see...

Great to hear it Tim. I was planning to call you to see what you were planning to do as far as heading up there and camping / hoteling. We will see you up there......we might even catch up to you. :D

Just in case...

I can take the rain...or the cold, but I am not willing to set up my camp in the rain, followed by <30 degrees, so I booked a room at Microtel Tuscumbia-Muscle Shoals. Maybe the forecast will be wrong!
:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom