Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^ x2 on what these guys said. You got this, and we got your back. Keep an eye on that robot though.

Last edited:
Lash you know we love you bud! Prayers for you since you told me. You got this bud!

From your extended CLC crew in TN, we love you Lash! Prayers for the Dr.'s, nurses, you and your family during your fight. #cottonlandstrong

~Erin

Thoughts and prayers from your Arkansas neighbors!

If you know @NLXTACY [Wits' End] from the 80/100 forums, he's got a lot going on right now.

Yesterday felt like a vacation. Today...well, not so much. Jessi went downhill again and her blood pressure went very low. Dr had us rush back to the ER after the office visit.

Here at the ER they attempted to draw blood and start an IV. Here veins have shriveled up so they brought in an UltraSound tech to find her vein near her bicep. Dude was a bad ass.

She needs yet another round of blood transfusions plus other work ups. Hopefully while here we will find out the results of the first biopsies. @ RVMC- Emergency Department

Prayers for Jessi.

4BC79FCD-F465-4E7D-BB77-F0C6BF3E3FEE.jpeg
A311D06D-A4AA-468E-86BA-792A272358DD.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll accept any spare well wishes for my sister in law and niece. They were in a head on collision last night in their hometown CORVALLIS last night. The other car occupants did not survive and sounds like my sister in law broke both legs and arms and a few ribs. My niece is in better shape but with sprained ankle and back pains :( My brother flew back this am, waiting to hear more details. Sounds like both arms and legs were reset overnight and his wife is going back into surgery this afternoon for muscle and vascular repair.

RIP 4Runner but it did it’s job reasonably well
D94BCB34-B73F-410E-8C7D-C55961087403.jpeg
88B86634-E316-431A-820F-0BC728768B9C.jpeg

Oh my gosh. Prayers for them both and the other family as well

Wow.... prayers and good vibes their way.

Hey Guys. Check out this shirt for Lash.

Hey @wngrog I see in that description that they will be up in Nashville for treatments. If we can do anything for them while they are up this way, let me know. I'm about an hour south of downtown proper, but my office is closer and I'd be happy to do what we can.

Let me know.

Hey @wngrog I see in that description that they will be up in Nashville for treatments. If we can do anything for them while they are up this way, let me know. I'm about an hour south of downtown proper, but my office is closer and I'd be happy to do what we can.

Let me know.
@77TLCFJ40

Found a number from our ill fated 40 run down there a few years ago. I sent a text, if his number has changed, @fountainhead has my number, he can get it to him. Tell him to give me a call or text if they need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom