Powersteering Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 40 series with a 6 cylinder diesel in it i think its a H or 2H dont know the difference, but it has no power steering and i want to change that. so my question is can it be done and if ao how, and where would I get the brackets and where would i get a double belt crankshaft pulley since its got a single now to make it work. Thanks for any info.

try g & S cruisers in Vancouver

G&S crusiers may have some diesel power steering set up parts. Or call Specter offroad in Chatsworth they have a help line and can give you prices on parts

me too

I am looking to do esentially the same thing, still looking at my options though, Wayne offered me a toyota P/s pump if your interested, I'm not ready yet and still havent made up my mind if I want to use a toyota or saginaw pump yet. Any info on the crank pully would be helpful too, I'm gonna need one for my 3b Tim

cruiser user said:
I am looking to do esentially the same thing, still looking at my options though, Wayne offered me a toyota P/s pump if your interested, I'm not ready yet and still havent made up my mind if I want to use a toyota or saginaw pump yet. Any info on the crank pully would be helpful too, I'm gonna need one for my 3b Tim

My PS pump is dead .. ! yeap function but over 1200 rpm sometimes, I already have an PS radiator, but I'm still thinking the toy PS pump is not enought to handle big tires or cilinder ( assist )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom