Powersteering Help

TIRED

I have a 40 series with a 6 cylinder diesel in it i think its a H or 2H dont know the difference, but it has no power steering and i want to change that. so my question is can it be done and if ao how, and where would I get the brackets and where would i get a double belt crankshaft pulley since its got a single now to make it work. Thanks for any info.

try g & S cruisers in Vancouver

G&S crusiers may have some diesel power steering set up parts. Or call Specter offroad in Chatsworth they have a help line and can give you prices on parts

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

2H engine use the power stering pump ( no reservoir at top ) in the botom right side of the engine, ahead diesel pump.

me too

I am looking to do esentially the same thing, still looking at my options though, Wayne offered me a toyota P/s pump if your interested, I'm not ready yet and still havent made up my mind if I want to use a toyota or saginaw pump yet. Any info on the crank pully would be helpful too, I'm gonna need one for my 3b Tim

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

cruiser user said:
I am looking to do esentially the same thing, still looking at my options though, Wayne offered me a toyota P/s pump if your interested, I'm not ready yet and still havent made up my mind if I want to use a toyota or saginaw pump yet. Any info on the crank pully would be helpful too, I'm gonna need one for my 3b Tim
My PS pump is dead .. ! yeap function but over 1200 rpm sometimes, I already have an PS radiator, but I'm still thinking the toy PS pump is not enought to handle big tires or cilinder ( assist )

Top Bottom