Power window not working on 2000 LC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Help!
image.jpg
Does anyone have a wire diagram for the passenger side power window? What does the red and blue wire do? What does the blue wire do? What does the yellow wire do? What does the green and white wire do? What does the green wire do?

i’ve tested all of the wires and everything seems to be fine, window is just not going up and down.

When I jump the passenger front motor with the passenger rear motor I can operate the window up and down with the switch from the rear.

I wish.... I moved the front passenger switch to the rear and it works fine. Any other ideas?

Typically the wiring gets severed near the door hinge (between door and body), but you said all the wiring at the switch tested good, right?

Yep, all wires tested good. I don’t even know what to test or look at next. So damn frustrating!

Typically the wiring gets severed near the door hinge (between door and body), but you said all the wiring at the switch tested good, right?

THIS ^^^^^

My problem was the lock. I replaced the actuator and it ended up being a broken wire inside that black boot tube thing that goes from the door to the chassis.

I went through this. When the door is closed the wires didn’t make a connection with one another because they were broken inside the grommet in the door jamb.

Cut open the grommet, you’ll find broken wires.
I tried slicing mine, that worked for about a minute.
New wire harness fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom