New to me LX- AHC not working- at all- and Drivers window switch wont operate other windows (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I have tried to search to get these answers, but havent been able to find anyone posting my exact issues. Just bought a 99 LX with 240,000 miles the other day and trying to work out a few issues.

1st- my AHC doesn't work at all. Checked all three fuses and they're good. The H-N-L indicator lights on the dash don't exist, like, it doesn't show stuck in N, or L, or H... the indicator lights simply aren't even there/on. Pressing the button to raise/lower, turn on/off, or rotate from sport to comfort does nothing. The reservoir is at the max fluid mark (not a stain). Not sure what else to do.

2nd- my drivers side master window switch only rolls down the drivers window- no others. They all work independently from their own switches, but not from the drivers. I bought a new switch thinking it was probably the unit itself, and the new one did the same thing... so I just returned it and plugged the original back in. Any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I have tried to search to get these answers, but havent been able to find anyone posting my exact issues. Just bought a 99 LX with 240,000 miles the other day and trying to work out a few issues.

1st- my AHC doesn't work at all. Checked all three fuses and they're good. The H-N-L indicator lights on the dash don't exist, like, it doesn't show stuck in N, or L, or H... the indicator lights simply aren't even there/on. Pressing the button to raise/lower, turn on/off, or rotate from sport to comfort does nothing. The reservoir is at the max fluid mark (not a stain). Not sure what else to do.

2nd- my drivers side master window switch only rolls down the drivers window- no others. They all work independently from their own switches, but not from the drivers. I bought a new switch thinking it was probably the unit itself, and the new one did the same thing... so I just returned it and plugged the original back in. Any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks in advance!
Actually came to the realization that the previous owner swapped it out. Oh well... I was going to lift it anyway- but wanted to see what the different comfort settings drove like first. Makes my choice easier.

Still cant figure out the window issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom