Power Steering Question (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2009
Ok, so I have a mini truck pump and I am installing it on a 70 fj40 with F engine, it has wide groove pullys, I am in need of a the 2 groove pully for the water pump, where should I look for one? also I need a wide groove pully for the p/s pump it is out of a 87 mini truck, any ideas?
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom