Post a picture of your Toyota! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tim- PM'd...

Making room in the shop for an 80 dissection. Crappy pics but....

IMG_20140301_103632_146.jpg

IMG_20140301_132035_615.jpg

IMG_20140301_103632_146.jpg

IMG_20140301_132035_615.jpg

Last edited:
Making room in the shop for an 80 dissection. Crappy pics but....

Good bye sweetie. Thanks for the memories and protecting Jay from evil uninsured motorists. Sorry he honored your sacrifice with the purchase of a heep I mean jeep.

"He knoweth not what he hast done." image-3339706484.jpg

image-3339706484.jpg

Sweet man, congrats on a nice gas saver! Wish I had me one!

My daughter got rear ended in the corolla... Resulting in a total....

image-3989723609.jpg

image-3989723609.jpg

Bummer on the corolla...hopefully the daughter is doing better than the car...nice Avalon though..always heard good things about them.

Daughter is fine... Thanks for asking... It's by far the nicest car we have ever owned...

Daughter is fine... Thanks for asking... It's by far the nicest car we have ever owned...
Nicer than the Cruiser? I call BS! Dadgummit, that looks like a hard hit, glad she is ok.

Recently bought a 1982 BJ42. This is my first cruiser after a long standing infatuation with them. It has the stock 3B engine. It had a hard top on it but I had Bobby at The Cruiser Company put a canvas soft top on it. I also put a winch, shocks and suspension upgrade, roll bar, radio and cleaned up some wiring. I just got it back and am having fun just driving down the roads on weekends. Looking forward to getting out on some simple trails. Any recommendations?

Also how do you add a pic to your profile? I tried on my profile page and it wouldn't let me.

image 2.jpeg

image.jpeg

photo.JPG

Recently bought a 1982 BJ42. It has the stock 3B engine. Looking forward to getting out on some simple trails. Any recommendations?

Mmmm...Diesel!! I'm jealous. :cool:

Definitely should bring it to the Ramble. Plenty of easy trails to play on.
Welcome to the Razorback forum btw.

Recently bought a 1982 BJ42. This is my first cruiser after a long standing infatuation with them. It has the stock 3B engine. It had a hard top on it but I had Bobby at The Cruiser Company put a canvas soft top on it. I also put a winch, shocks and suspension upgrade, roll bar, radio and cleaned up some wiring. I just got it back and am having fun just driving down the roads on weekends. Looking forward to getting out on some simple trails. Any recommendations?

Also how do you add a pic to your profile? I tried on my profile page and it wouldn't let me.

Welcome. Nice looking rig? I think I saw it at Bobby's a few months ago. Did you take it to the chili competition in the heights last year? I saw a similar bj there and never got a chance to talk to the owner.

Welcome. Nice looking rig? I think I saw it at Bobby's a few months ago. Did you take it to the chili competition in the heights last year? I saw a similar bj there and never got a chance to talk to the owner.
Thanks! Yeah, that was actually my business partner, Bubba Wood. He was up there cooking chili with some friends.

Sitting on my back patio since I have sent the carb off to TLC Performance. Mounted a 33" on the stock rim. My springs are also pretty flat.

13891060628_9d6b58b097_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom