Post a picture of your Toyota! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

_DSC2172-XL.jpg

Nice! I love that color red, and I love the Albert Pike/Little Missouri river area. I backpack there at least once a year.

1992 LC

Just picked this up a couple weeks ago and trying to make sure it's ready to go out to Wheelin' World next this coming weekend.

cruiser1.jpg

cruiser2.jpg

Got this '72 a few months back and have been getting the "Old Yeller" ready for wheelin.

IMG_1082.jpg

Just picked this up a couple weeks ago and trying to make sure it's ready to go out to Wheelin' World next this coming weekend.

Sweet another 80 rough around the edges. Mine is no show pony either.

New to RLC

Howdy All- New to RLC...84' FJ60 with OME 2.5 lift, MAF Rebuilt 2F Engine/Headers, 5 Speed, ARB Front/Rear Bumper, Garvin Roof Rack, Runva 11K lb Winch.

Just joined TLCA...

FJ60 Pic 1.jpg

photo 1.JPG

Thanks YotaJosh...nice 87' you have as well....I'm a newbie...had a couple questions for the RLC folks out there:

1. Anyone know of a good Carburetor repair/rebuild/new install guy/shop in the Conway/Little Rock Area?

2. Anyone know of a good repair shop familiar with FJ60s in the Conway/Little Rock Area?

3. Good trails in AR (Ozark Mountain, Superlift, etc....?)

4. Any folks in/around Conway that are part of RLC looking to go off-roading?

Thanks YotaJosh...nice 87' you have as well....I'm a newbie...had a couple questions for the RLC folks out there:

1. Anyone know of a good Carburetor repair/rebuild/new install guy/shop in the Conway/Little Rock Area?

2. Anyone know of a good repair shop familiar with FJ60s in the Conway/Little Rock Area?

As far as carbs go, I highly recommend Trollhole here on Mud.
Go to the vendors market up there ^, scroll down thru the list of vendors and you will find him.

Excellent carb IMO and very reasonable price. Had one on my '83 and loved it.
You will have to de-smog, but there are plenty of threads in the 60's section on how to do that.

Nice 60 btw...and a 5spd! :cool:

1. The Trollhole carb mentioned above is a good choice.

2. You have 2 options in LR - Bobby at the Cruiser Co. and Bryant at Rock City 4x4. Both are cruiser friendly. Google with turn up their contact info. In Conway, a Toyota friend of ours works as a tech at a shop there in town, but I'm not sure of the name. His name is Paul and he works on all sorts of makes, not just Toyotas. Also, there's a few folks in the club that have the tools and talent, and sometimes the time. Everyone loves a good wrenching day.

3. Superlift in Hot Springs, Ozark National Forest (use the MVUM maps!), Byrds Adventure Center in Cass, Ouachita National Forest (again, use the MVUM maps), and a few others. Judging by the way your rig is build, some expo wheeling is probably up your alley, so the Ozarks are probably a perfect place to start, especially this month and next month during the fall colors. Awesome scenery!

4. Not 100% sure on that one, but someone is always willing to do something if given the opportunity. Just start a new thread here on the forum stating where and when and I bet you get some takers.

fjfodee, YotaJosh, Bama4door- Thanks guys- I appreciate all the info...

1. Carb- I'll check out Trollhole on the carb- anyone running the Webber 32/36 or the Webber 38s on their Rig?

2. Awesome info on toyota/FJ friendly repair shops in the area...that will really help.

3. Looking forward to adventuring in Ozark Nat'l...I agree-great place to start...

4. Thanks for the offer to help Bama...Same here- I'll help you out too if you need a hand with anything (FJ related or not)...just let me know...I'll be back from the rig site on the 25th and will be looking to do some off-roading over the next two weeks...

Just wanted to add...glad I joined up with RLC...great resource.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom