Post a picture of your Toyota! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s Landy...

B3E54A17-902F-4D3D-B5B6-685344435771.jpeg

DE74A006-C0C2-44E3-B525-77E2F1F3F06C.jpeg

Post a picture of your Toyota!

Try to limit it to 1 or 2 really good shots of your Cruisers, Tacomas, 4Runners, Pickups, FJ Cruisers, any 4WD Toyota. Feel free to link to a build thread if you have one that details more info about your ride.

Who knows, maybe your picture might become part of the new RLC website. :D

Here's mine. It's outdated a bit as I've changed some things, but you get the idea.

IMG_8958.JPG
Post a picture of your Toyota!

Try to limit it to 1 or 2 really good shots of your Cruisers, Tacomas, 4Runners, Pickups, FJ Cruisers, any 4WD Toyota. Feel free to link to a build thread if you have one that details more info about your ride.

Who knows, maybe your picture might become part of the new RLC website. :D

Here's mine. It's outdated a bit as I've changed some things, but you get the idea.

IMG_8958.JPG

‘Nanner’ yellow (banana not FJ Mustard). Originally Dune Beige. Aftermarket under dash A/C. Recently Bobby at CruiserCo completed a complete rear diff rebuild. As well converted rear drums to match the front disk brakes + new FJZ80 4W disk master cylinder. Rear disk kit from ih8mud Poser. Otherwise OEM stock 2F plus yota drive train. Powder Coated frame off, minor rear qtr rust repair, plus power steer is currently pending at CruiserCo Little Rock.

0F989E5B-270C-42FE-87CC-649B49ECF56D.jpeg

Deleted. Just saw joshs post on keeping it to one pic....

Last edited:
Sunrise paddling at Sleepy Hollow at the western tip of Lake Maumelle and a shoutout to Safelite Glass repair on S. University in LR.

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4297.jpeg

My 40 and my sons 4 Runner on an October 2021 trip to Oark area

Well I guess pictures are not posting tonight. Maybe I’ll try again later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom