Portsmouth island trip2018 canceled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At the the end of the week I'm going to cross post with upstate cruisers and low country cruisers. So if you are on the fence ,go ahead and sign up.

I'm interested in coming this year if there is room. I spoke to my brother @Hokie LX about the trip and we can confirm early this week.

If you come down to the coast the night before I recommend staying in the Morehead City area. Few hotels and restaurants, not much in the way of camping. If anyone has any questions about that area feel free to ask, spent 13 years there before moving back West. Wish I could make this trip!

If you come down to the coast the night before I recommend staying in the Morehead City area. Few hotels and restaurants, not much in the way of camping. If anyone has any questions about that area feel free to ask, spent 13 years there before moving back West. Wish I could make this trip!
I have a room at the holiday day inn Express, wednesday night in morehead city .

@forrest5000 I booked a ferry for my brother and I (2 trucks) on Friday at 11am and then returning on Sunday at 7:45am so please put us down for the other two return spots.

For anyone else potentially wanting to head down Friday instead of Thursday, there is still space on the 11am ferry Friday.

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok ,updating now .

Ferry booked. 11aThursday ; 1145 Sunday.

She did have a spot at 9a on Thursday still available

Ferry booked. 11aThursday ; 1145 Sunday.

She did have a spot at 9a on Thursday still available
I wanted the 1145 ferry but no one else was signed up for it. Did she mention moving anyone else to that ferry?

Same here. 11:45 out sounds great to me too.

I didn’t ask about others on the ferry. But being able to move a little slower heading home sounded great to me.

I'm down with moving to the 11:45 ferry. Sounds like we have four people.

@lumbee1 you want to call and make arrangements for us, or do we need to do it individually?

Ferry Booked Thur 11:00 am, Sun 7:45am

@77kroozer would you and Marie be interested in a gumbo dish one night during this trip? Thinking of basing it off of this:

Shrimp Gumbo

Hokie LX (Chris) and I (Matt) also changed to the 11:45 ferry. We will take those extra sleeping hours.

If you were on ,a onsc reserved ferry there is a cancellation fee we will be charged if we don't fill up the ferry ,this is why I've checked with everyone off the thread, to make sure times were good ,now it looks like we have two spots on the 745 Sunday. we need to fill those spots, or I will be charged $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom