Please Help Rob Wilder and his Family (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a little update, just had the staples removed all 39 of them. Unfortunately I'm stuck on bed rest for another 2 weeks until my next appointment. I appreciate the prayers and thoughtful words more than yall could ever imagine. Here is a pic I snapped midway through the second of 3 incisions. If it's too grusom mods please delete.
image.jpg

Just a little update, just had the staples removed all 39 of them. Unfortunately I'm stuck on bed rest for another 2 weeks until my next appointment. I appreciate the prayers and thoughtful words more than yall could ever imagine. Here is a pic I snapped midway through the second of 3 incisions. If it's too grusom mods please delete. View attachment 1170331
You gotta quit using the word "snapped" when discussing this topic :hillbilly:

While we are on the subject of a wheelchair, there is a huge gap in the wheelchair market for people my height and taller. If your over weight they make double wide chairs, hurt your foot, yep attachment for that but if your over 6 feet tall your screwed.

image.jpg
Got the ok from the doctor to start putting weight on my leg. I can only put partial weight withe the ball of my foot but progress is progress. Here is today's xray.

They used damn bailing wire? Awesome! Wonder who welded it? Hell Jrob could have fabbed up something better than that! lol

Hope they used Valvoline Multi Use grease #vv614...

Opp.jpg

Did somebody say OPP?

Reactions: dnp
They used damn bailing wire? Awesome! Wonder who welded it? Hell Jrob could have fabbed up something better than that! lol

Apparently duct tape will not hold up inside the human body. It was a nasty break so it had to be wrapped with something while the fishing pole in the bone keeps everything straight. My doctor is supposed to be one of the best in the area for hip/femur so if he says surgical steel bailing wire works then so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom