Please Help Rob Wilder and his Family

Just a little update, just had the staples removed all 39 of them. Unfortunately I'm stuck on bed rest for another 2 weeks until my next appointment. I appreciate the prayers and thoughtful words more than yall could ever imagine. Here is a pic I snapped midway through the second of 3 incisions. If it's too grusom mods please delete.
image.jpg

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Just a little update, just had the staples removed all 39 of them. Unfortunately I'm stuck on bed rest for another 2 weeks until my next appointment. I appreciate the prayers and thoughtful words more than yall could ever imagine. Here is a pic I snapped midway through the second of 3 incisions. If it's too grusom mods please delete. View attachment 1170331
You gotta quit using the word "snapped" when discussing this topic :hillbilly:

While we are on the subject of a wheelchair, there is a huge gap in the wheelchair market for people my height and taller. If your over weight they make double wide chairs, hurt your foot, yep attachment for that but if your over 6 feet tall your screwed.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Looking at that X-ray, I really would have liked to have seen them install those rods. Considering the relative size of those incisions, I'll bet that would have been something to see!

They used damn bailing wire? Awesome! Wonder who welded it? Hell Jrob could have fabbed up something better than that! lol
Apparently duct tape will not hold up inside the human body. It was a nasty break so it had to be wrapped with something while the fishing pole in the bone keeps everything straight. My doctor is supposed to be one of the best in the area for hip/femur so if he says surgical steel bailing wire works then so be it.

Top Bottom