Please fill out this survey for Tellico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CandyPants

K9CRZ
SILVER Star
Threads
As part of the NEPA process, these folks have been contracted to determine what kind of an economic impact closing the trails would have on the area. THIS IS A BIG DEAL. Please fill out a survey and send it in. We tried to show the public with Spring Fling, but this is the "official" survey. Fill it out folks, it's important.

Link to Survey
http://www.sfwda.org/trails/tellico/UT_survey_2008/UT_OHV_Survey.pdf
Link to Cover letter
http://www.sfwda.org/trails/tellico/UT_survey_2008/UT_OHV_Survey_coverletter.pdf

Please ask everyone you know who uses Tellico OHV area to fill out the survey and MAIL it in to:

Tellico OHV Recreation Survey
Dept of Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries
The University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences
Knoxville, Tn 37996

RE-EMPHASIZE: The surveyor lady SFWDA spoke with who was handing these things out at the Allen Gap pay station said that she had been accused of not doing her job properly because none of the OHVers were responding, only fishermen. She said they had nearly 100 to 1 ratio of responses from fishermen to
OHVers. LETS FIX THAT PROBLEM FOR HER!

Please post up once you have filled out the survey and sent it in so we can encourage others to do the same!

Thanks!

Last edited:
mailed mine today.

Check your links, I clicked and they don't go anywhere. I also have a scanned copy if you need. Good work.

thanks,

Completed and should go out in tomorrow's mail.

Done.

Filling it out as I am typing this. I'm also linking it to other sites.

I've linked this thread to a bunch of other sites. Hopefully people will step up.

just received an email from Mark Fly

Mark Fly, Professor
Department of Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries
Knoxville, TN 37996

his name also appears on the Survey Letter.

This is in response to a request for the original survey that was being handed out to everyone in Tellico a couple of weeks ago. I now have the originals if anyone needs. They are .doc format and easy to email.

just received an email from Mark Fly

Mark Fly, Professor
Department of Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries
Knoxville, TN 37996

his name also appears on the Survey Letter.

This is in response to a request for the original survey that was being handed out to everyone in Tellico a couple of weeks ago. I now have the originals if anyone needs. They are .doc format and easy to email.

Will you send the documents my way and I'll get them posted on the SFWDA site for everyone to use. heather.royston at sfwda dot org

Thanks!

Will you send the documents my way and I'll get them posted on the SFWDA site for everyone to use. heather.royston at sfwda dot org

Thanks!
Check your email, I forwarded to a few minutes ago. pulled your email address off the cruiser site, Let me know if you do not receive or PM a different email address.

Oops, sorry I'm blind. just saw your sfwda email so I will send it there as well.

Thanks,

I got it, thanks!
Heather, check your email again. Apparently there are some wording changes to the latest survey I emailed to you last night. I did not read through the latest survey but I have forwarded Mark Fry's latest response to you via email. He is requesting that we all use the latest copy.

Last edited:
Filled out the survey and mailed today. Also sent the letter to Ranger Lohr that was posted up previously. Thanks for all your help in getting this information out.

Jim Dahlquist

I sent an email back to Mark Fly (UT professor putting out the survey) a few days ago inquiring about the Qty of surveys they had received back in the last few weeks.

Here is his response:

We have gotten a steady number of surveys in recently. We should have about 300 or so when we get back the surveys we gave out over the fourth, etc. 300 is a pretty good number to work with.

Thanks again for you interest.

Just thought I would pass it along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom