Pitch your Yota engineer biotch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a TLC thing, but the oil filter on our 3.4 Tacoma motor... Ya pretty much gotta drop the skid plate to get "easy" access to it! Again, a remote would be a good idea!

Hate to revive such an old thread to say that all you have to do is move the flap that covers the gap between the body and frame behind the front drivers wheel....easy peasey

Cup holders are the worst thought out design by far on the 80's interior....one of the first mods I did was find something else to hold my drinks.

What about the oil filter on the 3FE?!? why would you make it point straight down? it's impossible to get it off without making a huge mess. And the FPD just seems dumb to me, but maybe im dumb...

What about the oil filter on the 3FE?!? why would you make it point straight down? it's impossible to get it off without making a huge mess.

You can punch a hole in the top of it to let it drain into the pan before you remove it. (just don't forget it's draining and start the truck) Or get a remote setup.

You can punch a hole in the top of it to let it drain into the pan before you remove it. (just don't forget it's draining and start the truck) Or get a remote setup.

This is what they usually do no matter which direction it's pointed.

The bolt to remove the bracket that holds on the alternator cannot be replaced without removing the thermostat and the "down-tube" it mounts in. You can barely get the bolt out, but you cannot get it back in.

Since it's been brought back up i'd like to add the power steering pump on the 3FE...1. They leak all the time. 2. It's noisy as crap. and 3. You can't remove it without pulling the pulley which is a PIA on a 20 year old vehicle.

Oh and a square cup holder...really? Are there a lot of square cups in Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom