Pismo Turf & Surf 2021? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a planned Turf & Surf this year? I think reservations are required this year and they need to be made 6 months in advance.

I heard a bunch of people were just showing up on the weekend of November 3rd. Campsites are already booked up

I heard a bunch of people were just showing up on the weekend of November 3rd. Campsites are already booked up
I thought they wouldn’t let you on the beach if you didn’t have a reservation ?

Hope it's Nov 4-7, Th-Sun. There are three spots available on Friday. Saturday is booked.

I would just sneak in at night and just get a day pass when they open in the morning?;)

WEAK. ><

They are limiting the overnight passes to 99 only. Day use is up to 1,000 vehicles.
I was just up there last week. The ranger did not think it was going to change anytime soon.
Dyno

Looks like we r done T & S 2020 looks like our last year ? well we did 10 years of good old FREEDOM FUN , Thank you Pismo Jim and Seth for the good times . and happy trails to us all

full moon rise-3.JPG

002 (11).jpg

008 (7).jpg

005 (2).jpg

005 (6).jpg

Booked only 3-5. Friday,Saturday,Sunday sold out. Get them while you can.

Any updates on Surf & Turf this year?

Last edited:
Last I heard was that camping res. were sold out and that just because you have a camp res. doesn't mean you'll get a beach pass on any given day, you'd think that if you are already on the beach camping your good to go but the vehicle needs the pass to be roaming the dunes and they spot check, if they get ya you can not leave the vehicle at camp it has to be off beach. Others report they drove in, nobody at kiosk, went to favorite spot, camped & rode all weekend, never a word, point is that just because you get there doesn't mean your rig will make it onto beach. There may be busy weekends and days that get more scrutinized than slow times as well.

Trying to plan some trips and also wondering if this is going to happen.

Looking forward to seeing all the Toyotas on the beach that shows up the weekend of 11/5, we are staying at the Oceano campground.
As long as you check in at the ranger station first thing in the morning, you shouldn't have any problem getting on the beach for the day.

I plan on going 11/5-11/7. I believe a handful of others are going ( 9). I dont know their mud tag but I'm on their email list.

@DasBeast - tom?

-REPTARZ

I plan on going 11/5-11/7. I believe a handful of others are going ( 9). I dont know their mud tag but I'm on their email list.

@DasBeast - tom?

-REPTARZ
I've got camping reservations and will be there for the weekend of Nov. 5th! Black '80 with a snorkel! Including Reptarz and myself, our group is 4 '80s with 2 of the 80s camping. 147.570 PL123.00 KI6VMB. Those in the know, know.

There are also 2 others that have camping reservations but can't make it so if you know how to transfer the camping reservations (I don't know how), then I can see if they are still available.

I've got camping reservations and will be there for the weekend of Nov. 5th! Black '80 with a snorkel! Including Reptarz and myself, our group is 4 '80s with 2 of the 80s camping. 147.570 PL123.00 KI6VMB. Those in the know, know.

We'll be there Thurs/Fri nights and head to Pozo then home Saturday (due to camping availability). If anyone wants to join for the Pozo trip for lunch Saturday please do!

We'll also be on 146.460 no tone, K6EWM, Dark Green '97 stock '80.

Mile post 6 as usual, I hope? We're bringing some fire wood.

There are also 2 others that have camping reservations but can't make it so if you know how to transfer the camping reservations (I don't know how), then I can see if they are still available.

It might be as simple as stating that you are them, i.e. Knowing their name and what nights they paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom