For Sale Pirating 5 fj40 and one bj42 yrs 76-81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK I'm back in town...let the games begin again

I'm pretty busy but will do my best to accomodate everybody.

Only thing i have in the last few requests is a front axle with disk brakes

Interested in the center console and rear heater. Looking for one that he heater housing is in good useable shape. Mine the bottom housing is rusted out in the back. Maybe the glove box door from the 81. Same year as the console.

How about the frame motor mount brackets, transmission cross-member and frame brackets, and fan shroud from the BJ-42?

I'm looking for the right rear axle shaft for a 71 fj40, my housing is fine, but my shaft is bent. do you have one and can you ship it to me?

Trevor 843-345-3471 Thanks.

I think I still have one good console and rear heater. If so $150 shipped.

All of the bj42 is gone.

Might have the axle shaft. $40 plus the ride.

FJ 40 Disk axle?

looking for acellerator linkage that connects pedal to torque rod. mid to late 70's. shipping to 85711 thanks Terry

I think I still have one good console and rear heater. If so $150 shipped.

I would need to see pictures of the console and heater. I have repairable rust on the heater I have but if I can find one that just needs to be sanded and painted I would be interested.

I'm looking for a factory front bumper in usable condition. Any idea on shipping to 14624? Bumpers are big and heavy-ish.

Thanks!

Any of the long jump seats left? If so, any pictures? I'm right up the road from you in Va Beach and could pick up. Thanks. Pete.

replied to you email pete.
I get up to chesapeake pretty often maybe we could meet somewhere to save you the drive.

Hey Matt I tried sending you a pm and emailing you after you got back from your trip. I was wondering if we could still get the body. Email me or give me a call when you get a chance.

Matt micormcshea@aol.com

Looking for a 78 FJ40 washer fluid bottle and a overflow bottle cap. Will take the set and mount if available. Pics to dc_epost@hotmail,com
Dave

Are any of the following still available:
hard top parts (top, sides)
front doors
rear ambulance doors
axles (F&R)
leaf springs
rear heater, piping & fan switch

If so, please let me know and pictures as well.
Thanks a ton in advance!
-Jeremy

Last edited:
hey matt...Sorry for being MIA. I've been burning the candle at both end since I got back. Opening up a new summer business so I'm busting my ass trying to get it ready. The tub is still there and I'm not gonna sell it. I won't be headed north anytime soon though.

Jeremy,
I have everything u are looking for except a leaf springs. I assume you would be picking the stuff up. Shipping is gonna be a deal killer. Send me a pm and we can figure it out.

81 knukles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom