Pikes Peak Ranger District Christmas Tree Cutting 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting my "difficult water recovery" image. To clarify, isn't this the heaviest vehicle extracted and the most difficult extraction to date in this year's Christmas tree cutting event? Vic

laidback.jpg

I'll come whichever day we need more people.

Reactions: SAS
Both days--NOT MEETING at the Alta c-store in Crystola.
Instead, we'll meet in DIVIDE at the Stop N Save: address is 10 Meadow Park Drive, Divide CO.

Meet between 8am and 830am. Group departs at 830am. Drive west on 24 to intersection with CR-5, turns north on CR-5 (Manchester Creek) for 5 miles +/- to the Rule Ridge Trailhead parking area (meet USFS there).

Claire and I will be there Saturday. Claire has to leave at noon. I will stay all day.
I may be there Sunday too. Unsure on that yet.
In 12 years of her attending this event, this is the first year she gets to drive her own rig. :cool: She’s pretty stoked.
D21A4A33-F2E1-43ED-858F-EEAD1E568A96.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like snow moving into Teller County for Saturday into Sunday. Looking like 5+ up there, in addition to the minor accumulations from last night/today. That should make things a bit more interesting. Maybe light snow early, picking up in the afternoon and evening. Should be clearing out by Sunday morning. Have fun, stay safe and keep warm!

My Saturday work plans fell through. Perfect excuse to go to the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom