pig parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
bruce miller has a 79 that he's parting... actually, i got parts off of it, someone else got parts off of it and as soon as the "hoa" of the biz park where it is notice it, it will be going to the junk yard (and i'm sure, getting crushed shortly there after). it has floor mats, plus, iirc, another floor mat was rolled up inside, two or three front grills, all doors except left front, but i don't remember the condition, steering column, axles, i think all the dash/switches were there, i believe he said he has the rear motor already removed that a buyer backed out on..bunch of stupid little stuff that i'm sure someone needs...please someone buy this stuff from bruce asap so it doesn't get lost forever....

email him at bem@epocs.com

p.s....lots of people have told him they'd buy stuff and he's pulled it and then they back out, so don't email unless you're seriously interested...he's got lots of cruisers and doen't like to part for that reason...don't ruin it for those that need the parts.

Yeah, I'm the one that was asking about a drivers door... :frown: he said it was there when he brought it up. Somone took a piggy drivers door. :frown:

Just so you know Ige, I messed around for about a month trying to get that rear motor from him, and he insisted that it had to be cut out of the tailgate, which I was trying to tell him didn't need to be done. Then I don't hear from him for another 3 weeks or so, until he tells me that he is going to have the motor CUT OUT of the tailgate with a plasma cutter. This worried me, so I went ahead and bought a parts pig I had been looking at with a rear motor intact, as I was getting sick of breathing exhaust. About a week later or so, he tells me the motor is out, but in what condition I don't know. I just got tired of messing with the situation, the stuff was too hard to get, at least for me, I am impatient. I know you feel bad for the poor guy because people "backed out", but sometimes there is a little more to the story, like most things in Cruiserland. Just a FYI.

This thread died 4 years ago. prolly better off using the search feature in tech or FAQ

Yeah, I was definitely being nice to the new guy. Us pig people need to stick together

75= nope 76=yes. this pig i'm sure is crushed by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom