Pictures of Cruisers From Around the World (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This past Saturday in Istanbul, TR.
P1010098.JPG

Thats a Prado

Only here(AUS)!! In the UK they get the Prado badged as a Land Cruiser, and the real cruiser badged as an Amazon!?! Not sure about other markets.

It took me a minute to work out what else was wrong with that photo; spare wheel underneath, and different back door.

Only here(AUS)!! In the UK they get the Prado badged as a Land Cruiser, and the real cruiser badged as an Amazon!?! Not sure about other markets.

It took me a minute to work out what else was wrong with that photo; spare wheel underneath, and different back door.

Yep, gay rear door.

Thats a Prado

And as far as I know (and the last time I checked) Prado's were still considered Land Cruisers.

These 90 series area also labeled "Land Cruiser Prado" on earlier models here in Turkey and just "Land Cruiser" on newer versions.

my dad sent this to me from La Paz, Bolivia
Bolivia_pics_012.JPG

cool thread....I dig the line up in VZ, almost looks like rush hour going thru Altanta on the way to GSMTR...

Help Out with explaining this Pic

Circled in red, is that this 80's shock setup or an additional 2 shocks for another reason? possibly helping out in downhill decends? I'm intriqued
FLEX_JDM.JPG

Circled in red, is that this 80's shock setup or an additional 2 shocks for another reason? possibly helping out in downhill decends? I'm intriqued

That doesnt make any sense at all in my noodle. If he wanted to help out on down hill decents and a canter limiting strape so your suspension doesnt try to push you away from the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom