Pics of your skid plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
going to start work on some skid plates soon maybe next weekend. It would sure help me alot if you guys could post some pics of yours so i can get a good feel for best mounting points and shapes.

thanks mike

Roof skidplate? Rearview Mirror skidplate?

Perhaps you could provide more detail...

im talking bout under your cruisers. Tranny skid plates, cat skid plates, muffler skid plate, transfer case skid plate, ect.....

[quote author=lx450landcruiser link=board=2;threadid=7280;start=msg60967#msg60967 date=1068426171]
Tranny skid plates, cat skid plates, muffler skid plate, transfer case skid plate, ect.....
[/quote]

Muffler skid plate ??? ::)
Are you serious. Why don't you just pay somebody like 5 grand to build you a cruiser skid plate that goes from tip to tale...

well what ever all im saying is i want pics of your skid plates any thing that worked or didnt work.

thanks mike

Show em your business card mike!!!

LX-Mikey,
I have the Slee transfer case skid and you can see pictures on Christo's site.

I also have cat skids welded to the custom sliders and have posted pics several times. You can search the archives here and the SOR archives for the pics. Let me know if you cannot find them and I'll poke around and see what I can find.

Junk posted pics of his sliders with the cat protection so that's another that you can search for. I'm sure that pic was in the SOR archives.

C-Dan and Rogue have both posted pics of their cat skids (Hanna's) Check both archives.

Bill (photoman) recently posted pics of his new front skid plate. It wasn't installed but there were several pictures of the construction. Great pics!

HTH,
-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom